This page highlights the growing number of studies that explicitly study the extent to which agroecology is being financed through different agricultural development and research programs. This reflects our own research theme on “Financing and Resourcing Agroecology“.
Last updated: Nov. 18, 2020.
Contact: Colin.firstname.lastname@example.org to suggest additions.
- Sustainability Starts from the Ground (Danish Development Assistance)
- The share of agroecology Belgian official develoment assistance: an opportunity missed (Belgian Development Aid)
- Money Flows report (Gates Foundation, Kenyan Research, Swiss-funded programs)
- Finance for agroecology: more than just a dream? (FAO, IFAD, GCF, EU)
Unpublished – The portfolio of BMZ (German federal ministry of economic cooperation and development) on agroecology, technical and financial cooperation 2014-2018. [Das Portfolio des Bundesministeriums für wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit und Entwicklung (BMZ) im Themenbereich Agrarökologie Technische und Finanzielle Zusammenarbeit 2014 – 2018]
- Absent agroecology aid (UK DFID)